Navigating hair loss encompasses more than just its visible effects; it impacts into the emotional aspects that often accompany thinning hair.
Our approach to hair restoration acknowledges the discomfort, frustration, and potential embarrassment tied to each individuals concerns. The aspiration for fuller, healthier hair can be more than a cosmetic desire. For many people hair restoration is life changing as it can intricately linked to self-esteem and confidence.
Dr. Tina offers various hair loss treatment options to assist with hair restoration.
These modalities may include –
- PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) treatment,
- PRF (Platelet-Rich Fibrin) treatment,
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction),
- Regenera Activa (Progenitor Cell Micrografting),
- Topical or oral medications, and/or
- Low-level laser therapy.
By providing multiple options, Dr. Tina can customise a treatment plan based on the individual’s specific needs and goals for hair restoration.
The latest trend in hair loss treatments evolves around regenerative medicine.
Involves using a patient’s own cells, which have the potential to develop into different types of cells, including hair follicle cells, to promote hair growth.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
Involves the extraction of individual hair follicles from the donor area of the scalp and transplanting them into the recipient area of the scalp. This procedure is minimally invasive and is performed under local anaesthesia.
WHAT WE IMPROVE
Improved Appearance & Self-Confidence
Regain a fuller and more youthful head of hair.
Enjoy restored hair for years to come.
Natural growth pattern of hair that blends seamlessly with existing hair.
Why Use Regenera Activa?
Regenera Activa improves hair density and volume better than Platelet-rich plasma therapy and other treatments. Hair restoration can offer several benefits to individuals experiencing hair loss or thinning.
Regenera activa is a medical procedure that uses a patient's own cells to stimulate hair regrowth. The procedure involves extracting a small tissue sample from the patient's scalp, usually from the back of the head, and processing the tissue to isolate cells that are thought to have hair-regenerating properties. These cells are then injected into the areas of the scalp where hair growth is desired.
Regenera activa is a minimally invasive and relatively quick procedure, with the entire process taking about 45 minutes. The treatment is intended for individuals with androgenetic alopecia, which is the most common form of hair loss in both men and women. While more research is needed to fully understand its effectiveness, early studies suggest that regenera activa may be a promising option for hair restoration.
Progenitor cells are a type of stem cell that have partially differentiated and are committed to developing into a specific type of cell, such as a blood cell, skin cell, or hair cell.
Progenitor cells are found in many different tissues throughout the body and play a critical role in tissue repair and regeneration. In the context of hair restoration, progenitor cells in the scalp may have the ability to stimulate hair growth by differentiating into hair cells or by releasing growth factors that stimulate the growth of hair follicles. Progenitor cells have been the subject of extensive research in recent years due to their potential for treating a wide range of conditions and promoting tissue regeneration.
Microneedling with hair restoration is a minimally invasive procedure that involves puncturing the scalp with tiny needles to stimulate hair growth. The procedure is often performed in conjunction with other hair restoration treatments, such as PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) therapy, to enhance their effectiveness.
Some potential benefits of microneedling with hair restoration include -
- Increased blood flow - Microneedling can stimulate blood flow to the scalp, which may help to nourish hair follicles and promote hair growth.
- Enhanced absorption of topical products - The tiny punctures made during microneedling can help to increase the absorption of topical products, such as PRP, into the scalp.
- Improved hair thickness and density - Studies have suggested that microneedling may improve hair thickness and density in individuals with androgenetic alopecia, the most common form of hair loss.
Overall, microneedling with hair restoration is considered a safe and effective treatment for hair loss and may be particularly beneficial when used in combination with other hair restoration treatments.
Low-level light therapy (LLLT) is a non-invasive hair restoration treatment that involves exposing the scalp to low-level red or near-infrared light. This type of light therapy is thought to stimulate hair growth by increasing blood flow to the scalp and promoting cellular metabolism within hair follicles.
Some potential benefits of LLLT for hair restoration include -
- Improved hair density and thickness - Studies have shown that LLLT can improve hair density and thickness in individuals with androgenetic alopecia, the most common form of hair loss.
- Reduced hair shedding - LLLT may help to reduce hair shedding by increasing the anagen phase of the hair growth cycle, during which hair follicles actively produce hair.
- Non-invasive and painless - LLLT is a non-invasive and painless treatment that can be easily administered at home using specialized devices, making it a convenient option for many people.
- Safe and well-tolerated - LLLT is considered a safe and well-tolerated treatment, with few reported side effects.
Overall, LLLT is a promising treatment option for hair restoration, particularly when used in combination with other hair restoration treatments, such as minoxidil and finasteride. However, it may take several months of consistent use to see noticeable results.
Schedule a Consultation
Call us on 07 3852 4878 or simply book an appointment